Skróty klawiszowe niezbędne w grze:\
zmiana prędkości gry: normalna - F1
zmiana prędkości gry: 1.5x - F2
zmiana prędkości gry: 2x - F3
- Number keys (NO numpad) 1-8: trigger the related quick bar slots. This keys works also when a dwarf is selected.
F1, F2, F3 changes the game speed to normal (F1), 1.5x (F2), 2x (F3).
- F9 switches between hardware and software cursor. This can be used fix an issue with some AMD drivers.
- opens the pause menu.
- closes the current menu (craft/equip) if is open.
- cancel selection of the dwarf / exit direct control
- Arrows keys and W A S D can be used to scroll the map or to move a dwarf when is under your direct control.
- E opens the equip menu.
- I opens the craft menu.
- T open the tasks menu.
- P pauses the game.
- H moves camera to the base.
- SPACE: select next dwarf
- Mouse scroll: changes the zoom level.
- Shift + Click or Right Click: allows you to mine/chop multiple blocks at the same time. Right Click also works when you are controlling a dwarf.
- Double-Click an item in the craft menu will shows it's details.
- Double-Click an item while is on the craft table to spread it to adjacent cells.
- Double-Click a door/hatch to open/close it without using the context menu.
- Alt (Command on Mac) + Enter switches between full screen and window mode.
- Ctrl+R sends dwarves with health under 70% to sleep (Rest)
- Ctrl+E sends starving dwarves to eat (Eat)
When a dwarf is selected:
- F - go eat (Food)
- R - go sleep (Rest)
- E - equip
- O - direct control